Rigid Industries Torture Team Members Liquid Fire Fishing Team provided an update on their October/November fishing tournaments, activities and events.
Contributed by Mark Henderson – Captain – Liquid Fire Fishing Team
I hope everything is going well. Before I dive into the October/November update from our team I would like to introduce all the new readers to the Liquid Fire Fishing Team.
Liquid Fire Fishing Team is based out of Cape Carteret, North Carolina and formed in May 2005. Since 2005 we have won multiple fishing tournaments and have placed in the top five consistently. The Liquid Fire Fishing Team includes:
Mark Henderson – Captain
Joshua Henderson – Co-Captain
Crockett Henderson – Angler
Audrey Henderson – Lady Angler
With the completion of our 2014 fishing season, we wanted to recap all of the events we participated in this season:
- 5th Place in the Cape Lookout Shootout Tournament Series Leg 3
- We qualified for the Championship in a tie for 2nd place in this 50-boat series
- 17th Place in the Final Cape Lookout Shootout Championship event
- 7th Place SKA Professional Event
- 3rd Place Big Fish in Pro Event with a 54.40# king
- 19th Place SKA National Championship
- 13th Place NC Troopers KMT
- Our SKA Divisional finishes this year were: 7th Place Division 1 and 6th Place Division 6
- We also came to the scales and weighed-in during the following events in October: King of the Cape KMT, U.S. Open KMT, Rumble in the Jungle KMT and Swansboro Five-0 KMT.
Back in August we teamed up with the Pleasure Boater TV show to film the August White Marlin Open. It is currently airing on Fox Sun Sports. (Our segment runs from the beginning of the show through the 3:45 mark.) Link below.
I also spent three days with the Intrepid Powerboats staff in their display during the Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show in October. The opportunity to meet and talk with their customers was a great experience!
We have also been honored with the October 23 cover of the Fisherman’s Post. The Fisherman’s Post is a monthly magazine that provides timely, accurate, and comprehensive coverage of the saltwater fishing action along the Carolina coast. The cover photo is below.
The last thing we did during October/November was complete an instructional video for Cannon Downriggers. We are currently working on other instructional videos for some of our other sponsors.
I have been invited to be a featured presenter during George Poveromo’s 2015 Saltwater Sportsman National Seminar Series Tour in Cary, NC, on January 24, 2015. Our seminar series participation is beginning even sooner next year! Check out the link for more information: www.nationalseminarseries.com
Be sure to follow Liquid Fire Fishing team on Facebook and their other social media websites.
Until next time,
Be sure to subscribe to Rigidlife for all the up to date news.