Chevy Silverado 2500 – Post SEMA Build
Now that the annual SEMA show in Las Vegas, Nevada has come and gone, it is time to step back and take a look at yet another amazing custom SEMA build. Chevrolet was a popular trend at the 2014 SEMA show and Austin O’Krinsky, the owner of Extreme Off-Road and Performance in Katy Texas, might have followed this trend but his Chevy truck stood out from the competition.
Austin builds a lot of trick trucks and the quantity of them is equaled by their quality. His influence for building these gems started at an early age and this 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500 High Country Edition, displays his passion for the designing and building of custom trucks.
I’m not sure about you but if I had a nickname for this truck, it would be called “Big Red.” Imagine driving down the road, looking through your rearview mirror, and all of a sudden you see this big red jacked up truck headed your way. Personally, I would swap lines quick!
Besides being an intimidating truck, Austin spent a lot of time and effort developing this bad boy. His truck features a long list of add-ons including a ton of Rigid Industries LED Lights, Method Race Wheels, Fox Shocks and Kicker Audio. Below is a full list of all the upgrades on Austin’s 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500 High Country Edition.
- 6″ Readylift Off-Road Long Travel Suspension Custom Powder-coated
- Method Race Wheels 20×9
- Toyo RT 35×12.50R20
- Fiberwerx Fenders
- ADD Honey badger Front (NoWinch) and rear Bumpers w/ Custom Painted Panels
- ADD Honey-Badger Side Steps
- Magnusun Supercharger
- Full Blower System
- Corsa Exhaust
- Comp Cams
- Monster Hooks
- AFE Intake
- Edge Insight Monitor
- LMR Custom Tune
- Undercover Tonneau Cover
- Fox Upgrades in Suspension
- Alea Leather interior Upgrades
- Kicker Audio Full Upgrade mids/highs/tweets/subs
- Rigid Industries: 54″ Radius RDS-Series LED Light Bar, 40″ E-Series Combo LED Light Bar, 20″ E-Series Combo LED Light Bar, 10″ E-Series Flood LED Light Bar, D-Series Dually Flood Pair, Red A-Series Rock Light Kit
We can’t wait to see what Austin has in mind for next year’s SEMA Show!
Be sure to subscribe to Rigidlife for all the up to date news.