Cap-it truck accessory centers came up with a fun and rewarding way to purchase Rigid Industries LED Lighting products by introducing a weekly contest. In Cap-it’s “Win Your Rigid Industries LED Lighting Purchase!” contest, customers purchasing Rigid products at any Cap-it location or at Cap-it.com were entered to win their money back, up to $500. It was easy to win; all Cap-it customers had to do was buy a Rigid light for a chance to win their purchase!
Not only did this bring in several new sales of the Rigid LED Lighting products, it also increased traffic to the Cap-it website and their stores throughout Canada. The contest ran from November 17 to February 8 and awarded 12 weekly winners their purchase back. Congratulations to all the weekly winners for not only their win, but also for their love of all things Rigid!
- Week 11 Winner: Murray Fuller (Kamloops store)
- Week 10 Winner: Paul D’Amours (Lethbridge store)
- Week 9 Winner: Dave Prosko (Regina store)
- Week 8 Winner: Nico Labardie (Alberni store)
- Week 7 Winner: Darryl Verrault (Abbotsford store)
- Week 6 Winner: Thomas Deschenes (Calagry South store)
- Week 5 Winner: Aaron Wakeling (Chilliwack store)
- Week 4 Winner: Jason Cutrell (Quesnel store)
- Week 3 Winner: Adolfo Fausto (Coquitlam store)
- Week 2 Winner: Brandon Broome (Red Deer store)
- Week 1 Winner: Trevor Wood (Edmonton store)
Cap-it was founded in 1977 by founder and CEO Hank Funk, who started manufacturing and installing truck caps in British Columbia. Now with 23 store locations across greater Canada, Cap-it continues to grow and expand its reach, offering wholesale, retail, and installation of top quality truck caps and accessories for light trucks, sport utilities, vans, and 4X4’s. SEMA members recognize Cap-it as industry leaders in innovation and service.
Thanks for all great work, Cap-it! Rigid Industries is looking forward to seeing your next great contest.