One of the most exciting and demanding series in motorsports, TORC (The Off-Road Championship) features Rigid Industries Torture Team members such as 2013 TORC Champion Johnny Greaves, Brad Lovell and Joe Sylvester.
TORC is the nation’s premiere short-course, off-road truck racing series and provides the ultimate battleground for race truck drivers to compete to win the prestigious TORC National Championship.
TORC features four and two-wheel drive Trophy Trucks, along with a Pro Light class.
As the only truly national off-road racing series, TORC will feature seven events across the U.S. this year, and the 2014 season will kick off this weekend, April 5 – 6, at the Primm Off Road Raceway.
The other races in the 2014 TORC season include:
- April 25 – 26: Charlotte, NC (Charlotte Motor Speedway)
- May 17 – 18: St. Louis, MO (Gateway Motorsports Park)
- June 28 – 29: Crandon, WI (Crandon International Off Road Raceway)
- July 19 – 20: Bark River, MI (Bark River Off Road Raceway)
- Aug 5 – 6: Sturgis, SD (Buffalo Chip Powersports Complex)
- Aug 30 – 31: Crandon, WI (Crandon International Off Road Raceway)
It was recently announced that TORC events and racers will also air on NBC Sports as part of a multi-year agreement that includes broadcasts of all racing events as well as behind-the-scenes episodes.
Rigid Industries would like to wish all of our drivers a successful TORC campaign for 2014!